Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: What I've learned so far...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You might wanna keep your opinions to yourself until you know the people your talking about..

    If you know by now im not as nice as the other girls...You would be right...For once... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my 2 cents....i think he meant the comment to CG as a joke...it just went out of hand...i like Smokinlizzie..he and i had an ugly first meeting..but after i realized he was kidding..i chilled out..i noticed Cg and Ray are full force into taking him down a notch or two..even after he said he was sorry for calling her a bitch..so anyhow...it'll all blow over in a day or two..i'm not gonna say anything else...he said stuff just like we do..only he dont know us personally yet..but he is a new here.....and i am gonna make the effort to let him get to know me..no sense being clannish....this is a public board...anyone can post if they want to....but i do have to agree with heidi on somethings..he needs to know us a lil better before judgin us all...

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *agrees wif Blazey wholeheartedly*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, here's my problem. I'm not sure what you've read, or what not. So, I'll give you the just.

    On empire's board, he said he had a tv dinner and a bottle of booze for thanksgiving. CG not only didn't care, she was making fun of him, saying something like "Catch the turkey." then he said something about coming over and touching her, and she was rude again. So I called her a ruthless bitch. And you know what, she is. I don't take that back. Then while i was sleeping she and RAY RAY went into this whole broom stick thing. So, fuck her, I don't need friends like her. And ray ray has been a punk on my board since I started it. JC 44488 is not in my band, he's just a friend of mine, he can say what he wants. I'm not gonna defend ray ray (who I've known for a week) vs. JC who I've known since 6 grade.

    and without naming names who really aren't involed, other people who know CG think she's being a bitch too.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you 10 lizzie?...Spirit happens to be a friend of all of ours...including CG...See something else you didnt know before you went off on what you knew nothing about.....If Spirit had a problem with her ..Im sure he would of said so..but see since they are friends Im sure he took it as a joke..Like she meant it...
    You wanna fit in and make friends..I can respect that...but you need to take a step back here...read some boards...see who is friends ..look around you will see the same names on similar boards...get a clue then feel free to shoot your mouth off

    and as for he said she said...thats schoolyard bullshit..If someone dont have the balls to say shit to someone's face I could care less what they say behind their backs..I have no respect for cowards...

    And Blaze obviously what he said about CG he wasnt jokin..Im all for having new people around..but his hospitality is brutal...he walks in and goes off on people who have known each other for years and he has no clue what they are about......I just think he needed the record set straight.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatever heidi.....

    "It's your way of life."

    I have to leave, I have a show tonight, and I should've gotten ready an hour ago.

    Sorry Blazey, I didn't mean to make you look bad. You're the only person whose been nice to me.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For once guys..i dont know what to say.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member incrediblede's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    friend of the empire
    Guest friend of the empire's Avatar

    Post

    perhaps its best that we all say NOTHING about it now... ya think??

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sure..why dont we talk about your dick..everyone else is... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •